DLA Foundation Scholarship
These scholarships are for close family members of DLA employees; they are the primary type of DLA Foundation scholarships. In 2017, the Foundation awarded 30 such scholarships.
- Child, step-child, grandchild, niece, or nephew of a current or former DLA civilian or military employee
- High school senior or college student who will attend undergraduate school or trade/technical school as a full-time student (12 semester hours)
- Appointees to Military Service Academies are not eligible
- Minimum Grade Point Average: 2.0. Must provide transcript to document
- Financial Need: Must provide Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report
- Open season starts February 12 and ends March 30 at midnight Eastern Standard Time
- Award announcement will be in late May.
Application forms and complete eligibility criteria are available at http://dlafoundation.awardspring.com
Need more help? Contact Us!